Tooth-colored Dental Fillings
In our dental offices, we only use composite or tooth colored filling material to ensure a natural look for your teeth, and promote better long term oral health. Besides looking great, there are many other benefits to composite fillings, including:
- Material that bonds to your tooth providing more stability and structural integrity
- Protection from temperature changes caused by food and drink
- Reduction in risk of tooth cracking or breaking in future
- Increased resistance to decay and leaks due to more effective seals around the damage area
- Ability to combat a wider range of cavity sizes than traditional amalgam fillings
- Repairable and removable without displacing filling from tooth
- Safer due to lack of metals such as mercury
Receiving a composite filling in our office ensures that you receive one in which our dentists have carefully selected to match your natural tooth. Fillings can usually be inserted in a single appointment, and give you a healthier, better looking smile than before.
For additional information about these dental fillings and to make an appointment with our team, contact us today.
appointment at any of
our four locations.