Pesto Shrimp Pasta – A Spring and Summer Staple!
This Pesto and Shrimp Pasta is a quick and easy health meal to add to your spring and summer meal rotation.
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 lb pasta
- 1/2 cup pesto
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp to the skillet and cook for a few minutes until pink.
- Toss cooked pasta with pesto and cherry tomatoes.
- Add cooked shrimp to the pasta and mix well.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.