Healthy Chicken Thigh and Vegetable Stir Fry
Chicken thigh stir fry is a great way to incorporate more vegetables into your meals!
- 1-2lbs of Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- 1-2 tbsp of flour or cornstarch
- Frozen or Fresh Veggies of your choice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Huy Fong chili garlic paste to taste
- 4 cloves of minced garlic
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Pound the chicken and trim the fat
- Cube up and season with salt and pepper, and 1-2 tbsp of flour or cornstarch
- Heat up a few tbsp of olive oil in a large pan and cook chicken until cooked through
- Remove the chicken and put into a bowl to use again later
- In the same pan, add in your frozen or fresh vegetables and cook through for about 5 min
- While the veggies are cooking, start making the sauce — soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, Huy Fong chili garlic paste, and garlic
- Add the chicken and sauce into the pan with the veggies.
- Stir, and cook for a few minutes or until everything is well combined
- Plate and Enjoy!