Easy Air Fryer Chicken – Great for Meal Prepping!
This air fryer chicken is super easy to make and is packed with flavor. This recipe would be perfect to meal prep with. Meal prepping is an easy way to make sure you stay on track with your diet and helps fight the temptations of ordering takeout. Cooking at home also allows you to incorporate more healthy ingredients into your diet.
- 1-2lbs of Chicken Thighs
- Olive Oil
- 1 tsp each of salt, pepper, cumin, paprika, garlic powder (any preferred spices)
- 2-3 tbsp of Panko bread crumbs
- Large Zip-Lock Bag
- Pound the chicken and trim the fat
- Add into Large Zip-Lock Bag
- Add in your spices and break crumbs
- Shake bag until spices are well combined
- Air fry at 360° for 16 min or until internal temp is 165°