Cauliflower Shrimp Fried Rice – A Health Spin on Take Out!
Who doesn’t love fried rice? This cauliflower shrimp fried rice is a healthy and easy alternative to take out. Fried rice is a great way to incorporate lots of vegetables into your meals! This recipe is also packed with protein that will help you stay full an energized.
- Cauliflower Rice
- Veggies (Broccoli, Mushrooms, and onions – Can use any veggies you like)
- Egg Whites
- Coconut Aminos
- Sesame Oil
- Fish Sauce
- Avocado Oil
- Red Pepper Flakes
- Salt and Pepper
- Green Onion for topping
- First, prep all your ingredients – whisk the eggs, cut the veggies, peel and devein the shrimp. Prepping your ingredients makes for a quick and smooth process with making the meal.
- Heat up a wok or sauté pan over medium-low heat and add the eggs. Scramble for 1-2 minutes. Remove from the pan/set aside, add some more oil and add the shrimp.
- Cook until pink and cook thorough, about 4-6 minutes.
- Next, add some more oil to the pan and add your onions, carrots, garlic, and ginger. Sauté for 2 minutes, until softened.
- Add your broccoli and sauté for another 2-3 minutes.
- Then, add the cauliflower rice, sesame oil, fish sauce, some of the coconut aminos, and red pepper flakes.
- After 3 minutes, add the mushrooms and sauté for another minute.
- Finally, add back in the shrimp, eggs, the remaining coconut aminos, and lime juice. Mix until combined and warmed through.
- Top with some garnishes and you have a healthy spin on take-out.