- 2 chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and garlic to the skillet and cook until chicken is browned.
- Add sliced bell pepper, onion, and broccoli to the skillet and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Season with soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Serve over cooked brown rice.