- 4 bell peppers
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp chili powder
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds.
- Cook quinoa according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mix cooked quinoa with black beans, corn, diced tomatoes, cumin, chili powder, and salt.
- Stuff each bell pepper with the quinoa mixture.
- Place bell peppers in a baking dish and bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until peppers are tender.