Three Bean and Avocado Salad
This salad is delicious on its own, and as a side with a protein of your choice. It is also a perfect dish to bring to your next gathering this spring and summer!
- 1 (15 oz) can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can of red kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can of garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 large orange or red bell pepper, diced
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 large avocados, peeled, pitted and diced
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves garlic, mashed or finely diced
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.